FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I’ve got the chance of an oap ticket for my daughter (19) which will go on my phone. So will be 2 tickets one phone. Can anyone tell me what it actually says on an OAP ticket to distinguish it? I’m 63 so could wing the OAP one but is there any name on it or proof of age on entry needed? Grateful any info.

I’ve got the chance of an oap ticket for my daughter (19) which will go on my phone. So will be 2 tickets one phone. Can anyone tell me what it actually says on an OAP ticket to distinguish it? I’m 63 so could wing the OAP one but is there any name on it or proof of age on entry needed? Grateful any info.
The mobile ticket doesn’t show any personal details or age bracket unless you click on the ticket details (3 dots) in the top right corner

I think a concession light will come on when you go in which could be either over 65 or under 18. Chances are no one’s checking but if she could pass as 17 or you as 65 there’s no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.