FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I think a concession light will come on when you go in which could be either over 65 or under 18. Chances are no one’s checking but if she could pass as 17 or you as 65 there’s no problem.
They don’t have the same lights as we have at City. Never have. They look for an access light only. That’s why you wont find one single City fan, since 2011 semi final, that has ever been turned away.
Why do you think a concession light will come on when they don’t have them? Are you guessing? Or is this a new thing that you 100% know has changed since the semi final last month? Genuine question.

Can anyone confirm how strict they are on the designated entering times. Never noticed this on tickets previously
Just turn up anytime before the game. Since the dawn of time Football Authorities have advised spectators to be seated well in advance of K.O.

They don’t have the same lights as we have at City. Never have. They look for an access light only. That’s why you wont find one single City fan, since 2011 semi final, that has ever been turned away.
Why do you think a concession light will come on when they don’t have them? Are you guessing? Or is this a new thing that you 100% know has changed since the semi final last month? Genuine question.
I don’t know for sure. I think I heard it on here from someone else but could easily be wrong. The e-ticket includes the fact it’s a concession when you press the 3 dots so it would be easy to implement, however if you know better I’m happy to accept that. I know when it was paper tickets, the concession ones had one of the perforated tabs already torn off so a different barcode was read on the way in.

I don’t know for sure. I think I heard it on here from someone else but could easily be wrong. The e-ticket includes the fact it’s a concession when you press the 3 dots so it would be easy to implement, however if you know better I’m happy to accept that. I know when it was paper tickets, the concession ones had one of the perforated tabs already torn off so a different barcode was read on the way in.
I don’t think they care tbh…£10 off is hardly a concession so as long as you have a ticket alls good…it’s different at city when an u18 could be £8 per game vs £70 adult

Paper tickets at Wembley were the same for anyone

No different for an adult or a concession

I know this as since 2011 I always bought a concession ticket and compared it to others, exactly the same

I’ve got the chance of an oap ticket for my daughter (19) which will go on my phone. So will be 2 tickets one phone. Can anyone tell me what it actually says on an OAP ticket to distinguish it? I’m 63 so could wing the OAP one but is there any name on it or proof of age on entry needed? Grateful any info.
You will be fine

At 63 just say you older, no young steward is going to ask for your birth certificate

Paper tickets at Wembley were the same for anyone

No different for an adult or a concession

I know this as since 2011 I always bought a concession ticket and compared it to others, exactly the same
Just had a look online and it varied year to year. The main part of the ticket was always the same but sometimes there was an extra tab on them for full price tickets that the ticket office were supposed to tear off to turn it into a concession. I definitely remember one year where there was a tab with a barcode at each side of the ticket, one for concession and one for full price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.