FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I totally agree mate. I've no skin in this game as I got mine without going through the OSC but I can understand why people want their tickets. I'm sure KP is being mithered left, right, and centre and it's no doubt a thankless task at times like this but no need to send such a snotty e-mail out.
I think people’s frustrations get to them especially when there are piss takers about. I sorted my own ticket but everyone I’ve sorted tickets for through the OSC will get in.

As I mentioned earlier, City have cut right back on staffing support for the OSC. I think it’s because the ticketing system falls down so often that the Help desk is inundated with queries and complaints so they need the staff.

I think people’s frustrations get to them especially when there are piss takers about. I sorted my own ticket but everyone I’ve sorted tickets for through the OSC will get in.

As I mentioned earlier, City have cut right back on staffing support for the OSC. I think it’s because the ticketing system falls down so often that the Help desk is inundated with queries and complaints so they need the staff.
I must say that it's a bit shit that the club are cutting back on staff at busier times.

Got mine emailed to me literally minutes after purchase. Why couldn't branches send list of member's emails as soon as they knew how many they had given it has been sold out for a while now. Presumably every member would have qualified and had SC number etc wouldn't they?
I think you are letting yourself down seizing on some fans being anxious about getting their tickets for Wembley. I sorted my own ticket but the vast majority of people who got their tickets through the OSC are way ring patiently for theirs.

If you want to make an issue out of integrity, you know very well that most of the anti supporters club lobby pass tickets around for away games. I’m fact, quite a few are related and share a WhatraApp group.

Anyway, I am very confident that the ticket situation will be resolved and I for one am very grateful to Kevin Parker and the OSC for helping other loyal Blues

Last edited:
After reading all the comments, I’m not worried, if I get to this time tomorrow with nothing then I’ll start feeling nervous!

A lad in work has got his own ticket which he had for a while downloaded to his wallet/phone

This morning he received the ticket from his OSC which is different to his original downloaded to wallet/phone

Looks as though he now has two tickets!!!

The thing is you can’t do nothing about it the people who are waiting will get them, I’m just undecided on travel weather to drive on the day and drive home or stay over,

A lad in work has got his own ticket which he had for a while downloaded to his wallet/phone

This morning he received the ticket from his OSC which is different to his original downloaded to wallet/phone

Looks as though he now has two tickets!!!
That will be an away ticket ban for his Branch. I would advise him to move house lol

I think you are letting yourself down seizing own some fans being anxious about getting their tickets for Wembley. I sorted my own ticket but the vast majority of people who got their tickets through the OSC are way ring patiently for theirs.

If you want to make an issue out of integrity, you know very well that most of the anti supporters club lobby pass tickets around for away games. I’m fact, quite a few are related and share a WhatraApp group.

Anyway, I am very confident that the ticket situation will be resolved and I for one am very grateful to Kevin Parker and the OSC for helping other loyal Blues
I was genuinely curious about why they hadn't had their tickets yet as I understood that we all had mobile tickets. Hope everyone gets sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.