FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Thanks EDS. I understand they are all mobile tickets. No idea why they are going though Branch Secs Cos City have all our details and it’s messing up my work schedule looking out for the tickets lol.
Has yours turned up yet ?

Supposed to have all been sent but ours has not had them as of yet.

Still nothing has any OSC received theirs?
The OSC has tried to send tickets out to every Branch but it hasn’t worked in some / many cases. My Branch is still waiting.

I wonder if the size of the file is too big for most email in trays? Just a guess.

We got ours yesterday evening, but we’re quite high up in the alphabet. We received a spreadsheet with URL links to each ticket. I’m the poor sod who then had to assign them and email the URL to each of our members last night. Took me several hours.

At least you got yours!! Lucky b..

We got ours yesterday evening, but we’re quite high up in the alphabet. We received a spreadsheet with URL links to each ticket. I’m the poor sod who then had to assign them and email the URL to each of our members last night. Took me several hours.
Wait so it did not automatically appear on your man city ticketing account?

Wait so it did not automatically appear on your man city ticketing account?
No, all the tickets were logged against a generic branch supporter number, not against the individual members supporter numbers. When you get the spreadsheet you need to decide which member is getting which ticket and email that link to them, taking care to allocate concession tickets correctly. It’s a nightmare.

No, all the tickets were logged against a generic branch supporter number, not against the individual members supporter numbers. When you get the spreadsheet you need to decide which member is getting which ticket and email that link to them, taking care to allocate concession tickets correctly. It’s a nightmare.
I’ll give it another 24 hours, then I’ll start to have a wobble Mr Mannering.
I can see us having to collect paper tickets from Wembley, which could be a bit of a mare?!

I still don't understand why tickets have not been sent out yet?
Especially as city have been to Wembley so many times in the last 12 years! What is going on! Still waiting for ours. I don’t like the thought of a spreadsheet and someone having to spend hours sorting the tickets! There’s only 45 hours until kick off!
I said I wouldn’t panic until lunchtime tomorrow but I am now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.