FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I was genuinely curious about why they hadn't had their tickets yet as I understood that we all had mobile tickets. Hope everyone gets sorted.
Thanks EDS. I understand they are all mobile tickets. No idea why they are going though Branch Secs Cos City have all our details and it’s messing up my work schedule looking out for the tickets lol.

Reactions: Eds
what a joke to leave it this late lol
i know it's not rly a problem as pretty much every man and dog has 24/7 access to email these days but ffs

Firstly I love City…BUT the bigger they get the worse they treat their supporters with disgraceful customer service. In an age of technology fans have a “one size fits all” telephone number to call f the have a query no matter what the subject or issue is. The line is staffed by what seems to be a handful of people And your position in its queue can go from 109, to 105 then back to 112. It was easier to queue round the Platt lane and the back alleys of Moss Side to get to the ticket office than it is to contact the club.
Try to ask for help via email and you get an acknowledgment and that’s it, I haven’t had one question answered out of several asked.
The website is a disgrace, taking you round and round in circles unless you want to buy the most recent shirt or street wear.
The latest fiasco is the handling of the FA cup final tickets to OSC members some of who with 48 hours to go to the game still haven’t got their e-ticket. Remember these are tickets paid for and allocated to the supporters weeks ago but because of a “system issue” and a pop band playing at the stadium has resulted in fans still being ticketless….disgraceful behaviour by any organisation.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.