FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

However if branch chairmen are swearing and being twunts via email then it stands to reason when dealing with similar numbers the polite professional correspondents will be favoured. That’s just human nature & common sense.
Tripe. It just means that the polite correspondents don't care as much.

Shame, I’ll be in Ecuador later this month. Could have met up for a beer.

Our branch is a D by the way and we got ours last night so if we’re only up to E tonight then it’s not looking good for Zimbabwe branch
Hang on wasn’t the kp crap saying they had one woman working through the day? Managing one letter a day isn’t a great sign of her progress or competence.

Perhaps in the annual chairman interview instead of the whole thing being a wankfest the question could be raised whether he is happy about the ticketing at city being one of the most inept areas of the club

As for KPs little outburst he might do well to remember the many others who volunteer in the running (without any of the glory) and mainly sorting travel and tickets out for their branch fanbase who have no doubt been getting plenty of abuse from their own members in the last days with people unsure not only where their ticket is but also where it is in the stadium. At average over £100 I don’t think it’s much to ask given that applications went in nearly a month ago

Perhaps in the annual chairman interview instead of the whole thing being a wankfest the question could be raised whether he is happy about the ticketing at city being one of the most inept areas of the club

As for KPs little outburst he might do well to remember the many others who volunteer in the running (without any of the glory) and mainly sorting travel and tickets out for their branch fanbase who have no doubt been getting plenty of abuse from their own members in the last days with people unsure not only where their ticket is but also where it is in the stadium. At average over £100 I don’t think it’s much to ask given that applications went in nearly a month ago
Khaldoon to Soriano “How’s the ticketing side of things going amigo”

“We sell out every week Mr Chairman”

“Excellent news Ferran, give the ticket office manager a bonus “

Our branch is M agree the ticketing situation has been getting worse for awhile to a point now where it seems to have finally cracked under the pressure.

Clearly a lot of stress for Kevin, Mischika and branches like ours trying to explain why our members are still ticket less but like most things at City the blame for this lies with someone higher up wjo made decisions to revamp he ticketing side of the business which to date has been a huge fail.

Our branch is M agree the ticketing situation has been getting worse for awhile to a point now where it seems to have finally cracked under the pressure.

Clearly a lot of stress for Kevin, Mischika and branches like ours trying to explain why our members are still ticket less but like most things at City the blame for this lies with someone higher up wjo made decisions to revamp he ticketing side of the business which to date has been a huge fail.
Can you post when you receive yours please

It’s a real concern, Coldplay tickets were on the day of gig for us, lots of stress for all involved. Kevin and Mischika doing a great job but sounds like more numbers are required to help her. It’s a stressful situation for all parties and got a feeling we might be queuing at Wembley Saturday morning. I’m panicking less than I should be perhaps as it’s mobile tickets and we haven’t ever been let down before. Even paper tickets had been arriving Thursday/ Friday for Saturday games at tail end of season which makes things very complicated when travelling down. As a branch it’s difficult to see how as a branch we can improve the issue, the only thing I thought of was renaming branch to start with letter A to gain an extra day or an OSC could offer a volunteer to help with ticket distribution?

Can you post when you receive yours please
Will do. I'm hoping it's nothing like how we received the Coldplay ones as they were a nightmare to distribute and if they are I see no way of telling which links are concessions and which are adults.

Can see quite a few resignations from branch committee members this summer as the stress is getting too much in having to deal with all these ongoing issues.

My branch starts with A and the good news is the tickets were received last night by the secretary.
Bad news is wrong category (No cat2 all cat3) and not full allocation despite taking all the money. So some, including me may not get a ticket. For those who don’t and have booked coach travel who will compensate for the coach travel booked on the basis of being told they have a ticket?
Official line is we’re trying to resolve be patient…. Feel so sorry for the branch guys screwed over and having To deal with this fiasco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.