FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

What do you propose? How many coaches do you put on and where do you stop with which areas you pick- someone is always going to have to travel… they aren’t going to pick people up on route
Didsbury and Radcliffe are both 6/8 miles from town. Utter bollocks that they don’t have central Manchester pick up / drop back. Shambolic effort again regarding travel. No planes to Madrid and no coaches from town for the FA Cup Final. Can you seriously imagine any other team making fans do what we’re asking? Utter joke. Absolutely small time. Whoever is in charge of City travel wants fucking off.

Coach destinations are a complete joke. I get people might not live near the Etihad but everybody goes there every other week, they all know how to best get there by now so you'd think they'd arrange somewhere as close as possible or at the very least central-ish. Not city, too obvious, let's pick two destinations on the outskirts on manchester at the very edge of the metrolink and make it as difficult as possible. May aswell have picked old trafford.

fuck. fuck. on sale friday, fuck. it's practically impossible for me to be online on friday. fuck.

am i blind as i can't see anywhere in citys page a link or even a mention of being able to book on the phone? I'd be valid from 12noon at almost 15,000 points on cup scheme, what can i do??????

literally sat here crying like a wuss.

PM
fuck. fuck. on sale friday, fuck. it's practically impossible for me to be online on friday. fuck.

am i blind as i can't see anywhere in citys page a link or even a mention of being able to book on the phone? I'd be valid from 12noon at almost 15,000 points on cup scheme, what can i do??????

literally sat here crying like a wuss.

PMd you.

^ replied and said thanks, but yeah after a frantic 2am teary phone call to my sister she's agreed to be "ill" and miss work to book it for me.

Just in shock at the short notice of sale date, and so many criteria being on day one. It feels like the life shit is never ending for me and i can't catch a break... but if i can get to the final with my little boy in my mums seat and she can still be here to watch it from her hosp bed in her front room on oxygen, i will breathe and allow myself a small smile.
(And big tears of relief when we beat the scum)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.