FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

fuck. fuck. on sale friday, fuck. it's practically impossible for me to be online on friday. fuck.

am i blind as i can't see anywhere in citys page a link or even a mention of being able to book on the phone? I'd be valid from 12noon at almost 15,000 points on cup scheme, what can i do??????

literally sat here crying like a wuss.
With that many points you’ll be able to buy later on on Friday anyway, wouldn’t panic.

It's just going to be chaos! No ifs, not buts, just chaos.

Lack of trains, accessibility issues with coaches, hassle of driving and parking, the potential for trouble, the game being in half term leading to holiday clashes, and a booking system that hinders the non tech savvy! Without any shadow of doubt, there are people who think they want to go now, but by the time those sales windows open, and people are thousands down in the queue, facing 3 figure ticket prices, then the cost and hassle algorithm will kick into fans thought process, with many just saying 'feck it'!

I cannot recall City ever attempting to sell so many tickets in such a short sales window and fully expext the IT systems to explode. Anyone who is seriously contemplating phone or going to the ground, then God help you. The current disconnect between our club and fans regarding ticket sales is absolutely staggering and as a business we are becoming more akin to a utility company every day, with absolutely no chance to speak or see another human!
What’s that song the rags sing…..”always look on the bright side of life”

It's just going to be chaos! No ifs, not buts, just chaos.

Lack of trains, accessibility issues with coaches, hassle of driving and parking, the potential for trouble, the game being in half term leading to holiday clashes, and a booking system that hinders the non tech savvy! Without any shadow of doubt, there are people who think they want to go now, but by the time those sales windows open, and people are thousands down in the queue, facing 3 figure ticket prices, then the cost and hassle algorithm will kick into fans thought process, with many just saying 'feck it'!

I cannot recall City ever attempting to sell so many tickets in such a short sales window and fully expext the IT systems to explode. Anyone who is seriously contemplating phone or going to the ground, then God help you. The current disconnect between our club and fans regarding ticket sales is absolutely staggering and as a business we are becoming more akin to a utility company every day, with absolutely no chance to speak or see another human!

Think about those of us that won't get a chance of going.

Attachments

• victor-meldrew.jpg
    victor-meldrew.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 17
Anyone not keen on getting the coaches from Didsbury or Radcliffe, the FA have laid on coaches that leave from town according to City's website. Also, FlixBus is still available from Shudehill to Finchley Road which is currently £21.99 each way so about £45 with booking fee

A couple of snippets from the info.

Under 2's not allowed into Wembley! Do City do that at the Etihad?

City coach £50

FA coach £60

Robbing fa gits!

Coach destinations are a complete joke. I get people might not live near the Etihad but everybody goes there every other week, they all know how to best get there by now so you'd think they'd arrange somewhere as close as possible or at the very least central-ish. Not city, too obvious, let's pick two destinations on the outskirts on manchester at the very edge of the metrolink and make it as difficult as possible. May aswell have picked old trafford.
Radcliffe is ideal for me but I sort of agree they're a bit of an odd choice. Technically you can't park on those Park & Ride places unless you have a tram ticket (never checked though) so the theory that it's because they have places for cars isn't the reason. Parking around Radcliffe isn't ideal either. Radcliffe is good for the motorway but it's not as good a choice as Prestwich Tesco which has night bus services going back into Manchester and up into the Rossendale Valley. I wonder if they'll consider a pick up or at least a drop off there as well. I don't know the other stop so can't comment.

A couple of snippets from the info.

Under 2's not allowed into Wembley! Do City do that at the Etihad?

City coach £50

FA coach £60

Robbing fa gits!

Not an issue at the Etihad. I was going to take my youngest to the semi final until I saw that so had to take the older two on my tod instead which worked out okay - although I nearly missed both second half goals because they were still tucking into their hotdogs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.