FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

As per usual the OSC's cop the shit when tickets are tight. Ours, like many others, don't give away tickets to any fucker that asks, its all about points and how many aways have been attended during the season. We're ALL season ticket holders.

I've been to 15 of 16 aways this season and guess what, I've got no chance of a cup final ticket through the branch, simply because we're getting fuck all.

We've also not got any for the last 3 aways. This isn't due to any other OSC being given preference, its because so many tickets are not being made available to us Legacy fans. Blame the club, the sponsors, the corporates...NOT the branches who have been the spine of our away support for fucking decades.

Fucking bullshit.
Stick a Y on the end of your username…

So you’re happy to just write a 40 year season ticket holder off…because he’s not joined the cup scheme… heads fell off…
Chances are he’s got loads of points anyway so it’s not like he won’t get one, just won’t get first choice of where to sit. What’s wrong with that?

Anybody know the answer to this one:
The deaf guy ,I'm a carer for,is on holiday so can't go.On Monday when I go online for tickets(9k points),I'm gonna use his mcfc login to get our tickets and me and my son will use said tickets.
However when he receives the email for the tickets,is there a way to download those tickets to my wallet instead of his? Or is it even possible to print off tickets onto paper?
My son can't go, so I've bought his ticket for a mate, if you use "freinds and family" there is an option to pay for both, use his name (you'll need to do that anyway), but download the ticket to your wallet, which is what I've done.

You’re deluded fella, Jesus, you are serious too! So from that, you’re clearly just a member…
“just a member”. Fucking hell City fans are getting more and more self entitled every week.

maybe just a member should wear a yellow star to let SC holders knows who the inferior supporters are…

Thanks for the advice chairman, however, not required. You know full well the point I’m making. It has happened for donkeys years, brushed under the carpet. Then we have the City Matters group, pointless. Gaining new young fans, don’t make me laugh. Supporters clubs had a cardiac when the 18-25’s got all the tickets for the Brentford game. Fact is, you know and I know, season ticket holders are being sold out by supporters clubs, by letting non season ticket holders apply for a ticket before season ticket holders.
You’re welcome!
You’re deluded fella, Jesus, you are serious too! So from that, you’re clearly just a member…
Don’t like this attitude… ‘you’re just a member’ ‘I’m more of a fan than you because I’ve a season ticket’

Nonsense!

I’ve been to hundreds of games way back to my first in 96. I went to every round of the fa cup this year including semi. The 2 home rounds of the carabao cup too. I don’t have a season ticket, I live 3 hours away and could now probably afford one so will be trying next season.

But I’m ‘just a lowly member’ so I don’t deserve a final ticket from my supporters club sorry.

“just a member”. Fucking hell City fans are getting more and more self entitled every week.

maybe just a member should wear a yellow star to let SC holders knows who the inferior supporters are…
Yeah just a member fella. You know, like a tourist who just visits when they are on holiday and wanting a final ticket before a season ticket holder. You don’t need a star, we know who you are cos you turn up once a year…

Regarding junior pull through...I have paid a junior membership for him but saying he is unable to purchase a ticket.
Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I can buy one.

You’re welcome!

Don’t like this attitude… ‘you’re just a member’ ‘I’m more of a fan than you because I’ve a season ticket’

Nonsense!

I’ve been to hundreds of games way back to my first in 96. I went to every round of the fa cup this year including semi. The 2 home rounds of the carabao cup too. I don’t have a season ticket, I live 3 hours away and could now probably afford one so will be trying next season.

But I’m ‘just a lowly member’ so I don’t deserve a final ticket from my supporters club sorry.
Just a member and a mard arse too…. I’m clearly pointing out the need to put season ticket holders before members, so you jump on my ‘ just a member comment’ and taken it out of context. Do one…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.