FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

???? where is anyone on here moaning about being on the cup scheme. Im sure every ST holder is very happy that anyone on cup scheme gets first option as its right. Then it goes from points criteria downwards for ST holders. If it sells out b4 your points so be it.Its the fact that so many hangers on via OSC or other means have got tickets that people are annoyed at. No one feels they have a right to get a ticket, but its shit wen twats that lucky to attend 1 game a season gets a ticket.
Someone was moaning that they have to sweat till Tuesday because they’re a ST holder of 40 years but not on the cup scheme.

Anybody know the answer to this one:
The deaf guy ,I'm a carer for,is on holiday so can't go.On Monday when I go online for tickets(9k points),I'm gonna use his mcfc login to get our tickets and me and my son will use said tickets.
However when he receives the email for the tickets,is there a way to download those tickets to my wallet instead of his? Or is it even possible to print off tickets onto paper?

Someone was moaning that they have to sweat till Tuesday because they’re a ST holder of 40 years but not on the cup scheme.
Oh right, so you wish to disregard a 40 year season ticket holder and put a member only first???

He’s a season ticket holder, simple. We should never have implemented a cup scheme, but we have. All season ticket holders should have priority before anyone and that includes these dodgy supporters clubs and to even consider putting just a member first, is laughable.
In your opinion.

I think someone who’s been to every round of the cup should take precedence over a ST holder who only goes to home league games.

In your opinion.

I think someone who’s been to every round of the cup should take precedence over a ST holder who only goes to home league games.
You’re deluded fella, Jesus, you are serious too! So from that, you’re clearly just a member…

In your opinion.

So ur saying sum1 that just decided to take a citizens membership this year and went to 3 fa cup games should get precedence over a 40 yr season ticket holder.....u are deluded or a clarkie

You’re deluded fella, Jesus, you are serious too! So from that, you’re clearly just a member…
No I’m a ST holder on the cup scheme with a ticket.
So ur saying sum1 that just decided to take a citizens membership this year and went to 3 fa cup games should get precedence over a 40 yr season ticket holder.....u are deluded or a clarkie
No I think it should be done on points. Cup scheme first, then on points for everyone else including ST holders and Cityzens members together.

As per usual the OSC's cop the shit when tickets are tight. Ours, like many others, don't give away tickets to any fucker that asks, its all about points and how many aways have been attended during the season. We're ALL season ticket holders.

I've been to 15 of 16 aways this season and guess what, I've got no chance of a cup final ticket through the branch, simply because we're getting fuck all.

We've also not got any for the last 3 aways. This isn't due to any other OSC being given preference, its because so many tickets are not being made available to us Legacy fans. Blame the club, the sponsors, the corporates...NOT the branches who have been the spine of our away support for fucking decades.

Fucking bullshit.

No I’m a ST holder on the cup scheme with a ticket.

No I think it should be done on points. Cup scheme first, then on points for everyone else including ST holders and Cityzens members together.
So you’re happy to just write a 40 year season ticket holder off…because he’s not joined the cup scheme… heads fell off…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.