FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I don’t understand the points system these days. The jump in points doesn’t make any sense. Surely it makes more sense to jump down every 1000 points? I’ll be ok, but I think it’s unfair on the people with just under 4000 points.
That would take a fair bit of time to go down the scales. They have to get them sold and then sent out. And there may just be another match they have to get ready for if things go right in a week.

That would take a fair bit of time to go down the scales. They have to get them sold and then sent out. And there may just be another match they have to get ready for if things go right in a week.
An extra day of sales wouldn’t hamper their ability to get tickets sent out. Just reduce the ticket points by 1000 for every two hours.

It doesn’t state that on the website though. Just says they have to be a season ticket holder.
Me and my mates fall in to this catagory. I think one in a carabo round wasn’t eligible as he wasn’t in the scheme when we played Bristol.

However are we surprised. I think sometimes the ticket office prefer to be vague so the fuck ups aren’t as obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.