FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Could you give me an idea of which sections/tiers are left. Thanks.

All the below have availability, all the £70s in the lower tier have gone though

1000943.jpg

Fact is majority of OSC members applying for and getting tickets over the season go to a lot if not all away games - smaller branches get a handful if that for many games, and at least in my experience its the same people applying each time. Before the away points were scrapped, there were undoubtedly a fair old few, both OSC members and not, who bought tickets for the points and sold them on without going, so at least that doesn’t happen now.

Seems to me loyal regulars who expect a final ticket and missed out

Fact is majority of OSC members applying for and getting tickets over the season go to a lot if not all away games - smaller branches get a handful if that for many games, and at least in my experience its the same people applying each time. Before the away points were scrapped, there were undoubtedly a fair old few, both OSC members and not, who bought tickets for the points and sold them on without going, so at least that doesn’t happen now.

Seems to me loyal regulars who expect a final ticket and missed out maybe should commit to the cup schemes?
Loyal regulars deserve tickets over the one game a season wonders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.