FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Do you reckon these might go to Wednesday as of 20.30 there are still 6000 left
They have sold less on each window however I think sales will be low first window again and start to pick up each window from the nadir of the curve in the morning.

I think it will get to Wednesday but there won't be much left after 7.5k. But I have no idea how many are in each window, and how many of them have already got tickets etc.

If you are waiting for Wed, worst case it will be down to 5k by 0930 I think this would mean 3.5k by 1230, and 1.5k by 1530 with sales picking up, then everyone holding on buys and down to the hundreds for Wed or maybe a bit more due to RV. That is if 1000 sell first window, could be a lot less, but expect it to climb the lower it gets, as it will be reverse with people not on the CS having significantly lower points than those who are, expecting the bulk to be 6-10k.

They have sold less on each window however I think sales will be low first window again and start to pick up each window from the nadir of the curve in the morning.

I think it will get to Wednesday but there won't be much left after 7.5k. But I have no idea how many are in each window, and how many of them have already got tickets etc.

If you are waiting for Wed, worst case it will be down to 5k by 0930 I think this would mean 3.5k by 1230, and 1.5k by 1530 with sales picking up, then everyone holding on buys and down to the hundreds for Wed or maybe a bit more due to RV. That is if 1000 sell first window, could be a lot less, but expect it to climb the lower it gets, as it will be reverse with people not on the CS having significantly lower points than those who are, expecting the bulk to be 6-10k.
Cheers excellent analysis as per!

window 1 today sold 1528
Window 2 1448
Window 3 1411
will be slower tomorrow
Suggest 2-3k for Wednesday
This is the best thing I've read all week, I hope you're right! I do think that final window tomorrow might be a big one, but cancelled out as the first one will be so little - my guess:

Window 1: 500
Window 2: 1250-1500
Window 3: 2000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.