FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

You decide what e mail address you want to assign the ticket to - it could be yours or your friends or even me - I don’t really think City could do any more than that TBH
Well to be fair they could do what they say they are going to do "The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker ..." :-) And if they send to each individual I could live with that but for the semi the others didn't get an email. Same happened to others people as they posted on here. And all email addresse are correct, all linked as F&F so something isn't quite right.

Well to be fair they could do what they say they are going to do "The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker ..." :-) And if they send to each individual I could live with that but for the semi the others didn't get an email. Same happened to others people as they posted on here. And all email addresse are correct, all linked as F&F so something isn't quite right.
Yes I was expecting to get all 4 but each person got email with their ticket

What points are people expecting this to sell out as I have 5700 but not joined the scheme this year.

It's the hope that kills you. I think that any season ticket holder that wants a ticket will get one providing they are prepared to pay £145 or £250 for it
Just got two...wasn't paying much attention to numbers, got them very quickly, however I couldn't see any 70 quids. So grabbed 2 @ £115

Just got two...wasn't paying much attention to numbers, got them very quickly, however I couldn't see any 70 quids. So grabbed 2 @ £115
You could see the £70 selling fast from Friday and being first to sell out. Loads left at £45 if you don't mind being up in the Gods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.