FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

If that's correct 4000 more
Then the FA need to explain why ?
I don't think they will have 4k more than us, both sides aren't equal, one side gets a few hundred more ( maybe 400? ) not thousands

The extra may be unsold club Wembley but I doubt there will be so many from their side unsold, maybe on our side

Utd are having a second ballot for tickets, which suggests that they messed up the first ballot or they have found some additional tickets.

Im getting nervous Im checking the thread every hour or so for seat counting news.

Ive got to say I've never appreciated seat counters before. You guys are awesome.

;)

So am I right in thinking the consensus is that season ticket holders below 4k, so those that can buy at 3pm tomorrow will still be able to buy tickets but it'll be the more expensive ones?

There are lot of tickets left to sell. They seem to be selling slower than the semi-final did. Are fans waiting to see if we beat Real Madrid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.