FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s hope we start fast and blow them away, I have little doubts with the time between Brentford and this, the reason we are so good at the back end of seasons is playing every few days, the momentum keeps us going. Having a week off and let’s hope the players can get themselves going bearing in mind many will have an eye on Istanbul. I think it’s upto the fans to get them moving and drive them on.

I don't even think the rags would steamroll our Brentford line up, they would beat it but it would be a close run game. Our strongest eleven beats them nine times out of ten, they've had their one flukey win in February, fucking destroy them boys please

I don't even think the rags would steamroll our Brentford line up, they would beat it but it would be a close run game. Our strongest eleven beats them nine times out of ten, they've had their one flukey win in February, fucking destroy them boys please
I'm not sure would call it flukey mate, but I agree a demolition is needed on the scale of Madrid at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.