FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure would call it flukey mate, but I agree a demolition is needed on the scale of Madrid at home
It was flukey. We were awful first half and it was about even Stevens, then we made a tactical switch, took total control, went 1-0 up and were cruising and they scored two flukes totally against the run of play.

Yes, we have a fully fit squad BUT momentum, rhythm, undercooked.... Eh, something something

If we didn’t have the Champions League Final a week ahead, I think City would really go for this, but part of me thinks they won’t want to spend too much energy. Frankly if the Cup Final was against anyone else, I wouldn’t be bothered, as long as we beat Inter

If we didn’t have the Champions League Final a week ahead, I think City would really go for this, but part of me thinks they won’t want to spend too much energy. Frankly if the Cup Final was against anyone else, I wouldn’t be bothered, as long as we beat Inter
I think really going for it is just what we need, a full week to rest before the final, on the back of 3 friendlies

If we come out and play like we did against Real in the second leg, this game will be over by half time and if he wants to, Pep can rest up some players for the Champions League.

That isnt meant to be an arrogant statement. It’s just that the first half against Real was probably one of, if not best team performance ever, and nobody can compete with us playing like that.

No offence mate, but that's nonsense re. expending energy. It will be a full strength team going balls out to win it, it s a full weeks recovery. The only question is the selection of "horses for courses" - Mahrez, Phil etc who have done well in the cup and/or against these rag twats. Rest assured there won't be any thoughts of Istanbul in that group until 5pm Saturday at the earliest.

Understand your point about inter being more important if you take away the fact it's a derby, I actually agree with that. Imo we need to get this CL monkey off our backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.