FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

I thought the walk was fine from Wembley Central when I went to the England vs Germany game last September
Bear in mind rags have got east end of ground and will be congregating on that side before kick off.
Wembley Park is on the west side ie the city end.

Bear in mind rags have got east end of ground and will be congregating on that side before kick off.
Wembley Park is on the west side ie the city end.
Wembley central is on the West side of Wembley. Wembley Park is due north and the closest to Wembley way, which was chaos at the Semi in 2011!!

Night shift Friday til 0600 Saturday,quick shower then 0700 departure from Greater Wythenshawe(Heald Green)to the home of the Wealdstone Raider for a few scoops and after that I believe it's 3 stops on the tube to Etihad South.
I think it's 6 actually..

Don't forget official travel advice from the police and tfgm

Driving to Wembley

Manchester City supporters
City supporters heading to Wembley are encouraged to take one of the following routes:

• M62/M1 (the advised route for City supporters)
  • M6/M1
  • M6/M6 Toll/M1
Manchester United supporters
United supporters heading to Wembley are encouraged to take the following route:

• M6/M42/M40

Allocation of motorway service stations

Manchester City supporters
  • Lymm
  • Sandbach
  • Stafford
  • Norton Canes
  • Corley
  • Rugby
  • Watford Gap
  • Northampton
  • Newport Pagnell
  • Toddington
  • London Gateway
Manchester United supporters
  • Knutsford
  • Keele
  • Hilton
  • Warwick
  • Cherwell Valley
  • Oxford
  • Beaconsfield
First win there for City.

Claiming Newport Pagnell is massive. Good services. Got a Leon and everything!

Wembley central is on the West side of Wembley. Wembley Park is due north and the closest to Wembley way, which was chaos at the Semi in 2011!!
You’re absolutely correct
I always get them mixed up
Parking at Wealdstone brings you in on the correct side this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.