FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

We're getting the green coach from Ashton,but still not received any information from them yet.Anyone doing the same,heard anything yet?

OK I'm totally confused now...as I did for semi..I was planning to get tube from Ruislip and jump off 6 stops later at Wembley...now people are saying go to Northwick and walk or something..can somebody explain this properly coz it appears to change a nice simple 20 min journey to more lengthy and complicated

OK I'm totally confused now...as I did for semi..I was planning to get tube from Ruislip and jump off 6 stops later at Wembley...now people are saying go to Northwick and walk or something..can somebody explain this properly coz it appears to change a nice simple 20 min journey to more lengthy and complicated
Probably to avoid Wembley Way

Ruslip will let you off at wembley park and straight into them red bastards.

get off at Northwick and walk to the overground 4 minutes walk away to wembley central and our end of the ground

I have heard from a reputable source on their side that a fair few of their lot are looking to mob up and have some blues as it has been a while since they had a big day out against a team they don't like.

Personally I am not young enough or can be arsed with fucking about dodging arseholes on wembley way

Last edited:
5 of us in a mate’s car from Gorton, Denton, Heaton Chapel, and Heaton Norris setting off at 6am. Staying in Premier Inn Stevenage which we’d booked and paid for before the train strike was announced so looking like an Uber from there to Watford Junction and the train into Wembley Central

So more straightforward journey would be just to go to Wembley Park and walk down Wembley Way. If you want to avoid Rags though you can change and go to Wembley Central which will take to you west end of Wembley and in City zone. We are parking in Stanmore and calling in at Spoons in Kingsbury so will just go to Wembley Park. In the event of any trouble I'll be fine as long as I have fellow blues to hide behind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.