FA Cup Games | 3rd Round | 4/5/6/7/8 Jan '24

ITV must be delighted with their 2 games so far, why don't they think outside the box instead of picking 2 Premier League teams who rest their best players instead of lower league teams who are desperate to progress ?

Dippers , Arse and Scum all mentioned on ITV about upcoming ties …… Not a word about the holders!!!!

Just read about what Sunderland have done to the away end bars and concourse. A disgrace.

Imagine us painting our red and white and scribbling ‘c’mon the reds’ on a wall.

Football is dead.

Just read about what Sunderland have done to the away end bars and concourse. A disgrace.

Imagine us painting our red and white and scribbling ‘c’mon the reds’ on a wall.

Football is dead.
I must have missed this, mind you I've spent the last week or so rehearsing for my forthcoming one-man show: 'Kent Blue...The World's Finest Dora Bryan tribute artiste.'

What have Sunderland done to antagonise the people of that fair city?

I must have missed this, mind you I've spent the last week or so rehearsing for my forthcoming one-man show: 'Kent Blue...The World's Finest Dora Bryan tribute artiste.'

What have Sunderland done to antagonise the people of that fair city?
The opposite! They’ve made them feel
Welcome. Painted a bar black and white. On another bar is a Sunderland slogan Haway The Lads. Theyve crossed Haway out and put a black Howay for newcastles chant.IMG_2947.jpegIMG_2947.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.