FA Cup Games | 3rd Round | 4/5/6/7/8 Jan '24

Only just catching up on this story (will be speaking to my parole officer on monday about being allowed out a bit more). Has to be said; whoever signed off on that at the club has some questions to answer. If we did something similar when Trafford's finest come to visit, I dread to think how this forum would cope. The servers would spontaneously combust. It's dreadful judgement.

The opposite! They’ve made them feel
Welcome. Painted a bar black and white. On another bar is a Sunderland slogan Haway The Lads. Theyve crossed Haway out and put a black Howay for newcastles chant.View attachment 103392View attachment 103392

They realised their ‘mistake’ and removed it all, about five minutes after it popped up on socials.

Although Newcastle fans are going to need something to relieve the boredom. They were queuing up right round their ground at 07.30 this morning to get on official coaches to the game.

Apparently it’s the only way of getting tickets. No independent travel allowed.

Only just catching up on this story (will be speaking to my parole officer on monday about being allowed out a bit more). Has to be said; whoever signed off on that at the club has some questions to answer. If we did something similar when Trafford's finest come to visit, I dread to think how this forum would cope. The servers would spontaneously combust. It's dreadful judgement.

I think this just shows that's their to many none football people in clubs nowadays. To them it's about making money, being pc. Any footballing person would know that's a huge no no. What next a reveal club chairman posting on another clubs website.

No VAR for this game, Waddle sayimg thats a good thing, tbf I agree

come on the black cats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.