FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

So, to summarise:

Portuguese diver one missed a penalty.
Portuguese diver two missed an open goal.
The rags were outraged by a correctly given non-handball.
The latest rag wonder kid skied a penalty, reminiscent of the new Stan Laurel's effort in the League Cup semifinal against Sunderland a few years ago.

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening.

I watched Brum v Blades and forgot they were playing. Just checked my phone...and bugger...I missed a Comedy Classic.

Having just seen the highlights, even though its against the rags and absolutely hilarious, I can't see how it can be right that Boro goal is awarded, if that doesn't come off his arm it goes out for a goal kick. whether it's correct by the laws of the game doesn't matter. It's a joke of a decision, the rules are a farce.

What's with the keeper doing his best Nicky Weaver Impression and going apeshit at the end,l like he was the hero, he just let in 7 consecutive penalties and the miss was off target, he did fuck all.

9 penalties for United tonight and they still went out.
JS24866141.jpg

Pull me out of the TrainWreck, Ralph

In all seriousness I can’t remember the last player to show any meaningful improvement after they bought them.

Maybe Van Persie or De Gea? They were bought 10 years ago.
Van Persie was probably the last to maintain standards after signing for them, De Gea probably improved as a shot stopper due to increased experience, distribution got worse as that’s the Utd dna way blah blah

Hmmm… “power surge”? All “remaining“ food? Don’t exactly need Colombo in the case do we…

View attachment 35914
I have been out for many hours drinking, trying to cope with a loss in my family, that was, far and away, the hardest I have laughed since Tuesday. Thank you so very much.

Having just seen the highlights, even though its against the rags and absolutely hilarious, I can't see how it can be right that Boro goal is awarded, if that doesn't come off his arm it goes out for a goal kick. whether it's correct by the laws of the game doesn't matter. It's a joke of a decision, the rules are a farce.

What's with the keeper doing his best Nicky Weaver Impression and going apeshit at the end,l like he was the hero, he just let in 7 consecutive penalties and the miss was off target, he did fuck all.
Check the Laws of the Game.

Changed.

Accidental handball back to being a non-offence. It’s nearly always considered accidental if the ball bounces up from another body part, and the arm is in a natural footballing position, which it was in this case.

FOCs like me used to say “ball to hand, not hand to ball,” but I’m not sure if people still say that?

Either way, United had MULTIPLE chances to put that game to bed before a 19 yr old had to score penalty #8!

Bloody well done Boro! Great result, made my weekend already. Good and surprising to see those twats have a controversial goal allowed against them too.

We just have to get the job done against Fulham! Six Nations weekend too, superb!

Sent the rags packing? I would say he did a wonderful job ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.