FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

The rags were supposed to stroll past a team 20 places lower than them.
Didn't happen.
They were awarded a soft pen. Missed.
The legitimate goal which they got was deflected past his own keeper by a 'boro player (og).
Boro scored and the rags were (and still are) claiming handball in the build up.
Rags created many chances but couldn't score any.
The match had more unsuccessful passes than I did with women in my long passed youth.
I think they are turning into the new (old) Everton.
Won't be long until they turn into Newcastle.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

At old toilet, where Ronnie's king,
Where wankers sit, and spout there shit.

When your pens are a farce,
You can't hit a cows arse,
That's Elanga,
When the ball hits the crowd
Then there's no goal allowed
That's Elanga

Bells will ring, ting a ling a ling, ting a ling a ling and you'll sing "That must be handball"
Sancho plays tippy tippy tay, tippy tippy tay, like a uni bond clogger.

When United are wank,
And your performance just stank,
That's Elanga

With you're yellow and green,
It's just simply obscene,
You're a ****.

When you're ship runs aground and you're not in the next round, signore.

Scuse me, but you'll score, but be out in round 4, That's the story.
You are Andrew Lloyd-Webber and I claim my £5.

Hahaha, great game seeing United lose on pens. They have only won one of their last eight shoot out now. Boro at this point just an average second tier side.

well, I know boro did knock us out of the cup in 2015 when they were a championship side, but that was a very good boro side going for promotion, with a team full of players that were premier league quality, like Bamford. That boro side would’ve given most Premier League sides a good game.

Check the Laws of the Game.

Changed.

Accidental handball back to being a non-offence. It’s nearly always considered accidental if the ball bounces up from another body part, and the arm is in a natural footballing position, which it was in this case.

FOCs like me used to say “ball to hand, not hand to ball,” but I’m not sure if people still say that?

Either way, United had MULTIPLE chances to put that game to bed before a 19 yr old had to score penalty #8!

I don't need to check anything, I know it's correct by the rules, my issue is the rules are a joke. Its hilarious because it's happened against united but if that happens against anybody else it's called out for what it is. The rules are being changed week by week after they're repeatedly being shown to be flawed, it's ridiculous.

I don't need to check anything, I know it's correct by the rules, my issue is the rules are a joke. Its hilarious because it's happened against united but if that happens against anybody else it's called out for what it is. The rules are being changed week by week after they're repeatedly being shown to be flawed, it's ridiculous.
I said this a while ago!

The Laws of the Game seemed fine for donkey’s years, but in todays “gotta create more” society, they just can’t stop tinkering with what are, and always will be, subjective issues…offside and handball!

On offside, we introduced “not interfering with play,” then moved onto “didn’t touch the ball,” and then progressed to “don’t have the linesman put his flag up for an offside, because who knows what might happen next and God forbid it’s a goal and the cameras determine the attacker’s toe is NOT beyond the armpit of the defender in this blurry image that we have already determined cannot be completely accurate because we refuse to use the super slo mo technology that exists to determine when the ball is actually being played!” PHEW!

On handball, we don’t seem to be able to determine which “handball” is “handball” and which “handball” is NOT “handball” from one season to the next! Someone scores a goal with their hand, even if accidental? Handball! Next season, NOT handball! But, it was in a big game and it changed the outcome. OK, let’s make it handball again. But, his arm was in a “natural position,” so that’s not handball, right? Well, did he score or not? Did the fella he passed to score? Does it matter if it’s accidental, or should ANY CONTACT with the arm mean automatic handball?

it’s become a joke, as you rightly say, that fans and players alike, let alone the brain dead pundits like Ferdinand, can’t keep up with the constant ”tweaks” meant to supposedly make the game “fairer.” However, what we have is a long stream of past highlight clips that, in any given season, would not be highlights, but offenses!!!

Meanwhile, fans become disillusioned with goals they can’t celebrate for 2 minutes, while UEFA and FIFA try to stuff more and more new laws and more and more football down our throats, and the cost to see ever more games continues to spiral beyond the means of the average fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.