FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

The amount of incorrect decisions they benefit from can not be incompetence on the officials part.
Red card and penalty today, Jota's panelty and the offside goal last week, yellow only for a disgusting red card tackle in 1st half v Leicester in the Carabo, Milners non 2nd yellow v Us etc etc etc.

Officials are scared of Klopp and how the Dippers have the media in their pockets and a correct call against the Dippers will see them all over the media being attacked.

Looks like they were looking if it was a dirty tackle not dogso but with an empty net it is clearly a dogso 40 yards out or not
They seemed to dismiss it very quick, like oh well there’s a defender there. If a defender brings down a player, they don’t ignore it because the keeper is there.

Remind me where Cardiff are again.
oh and Jota is an embarrassing cheat.

Attachments

• 81D76BAD-D222-43D8-9FB4-09C199D55D2C.png
    81D76BAD-D222-43D8-9FB4-09C199D55D2C.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 40
I don’t get this narrative on here from some that Liverpool aren’t very good. It just downplays our own achievements for one thing. Liverpool are a bloody good side just a shame for them we have been better
Collectively they have a system that is methodical and gets them decent results coupled with a corrupt system that helps them. The individual players on the whole are not great

I don’t get this narrative on here from some that Liverpool aren’t very good. It just downplays our own achievements for one thing. Liverpool are a bloody good side just a shame for them we have been better

They're good at what they do but what they do isn't particularly skillful or special. Also helps when you get every decision going your way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.