FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

Cardiff score a goal, the fans can enjoy the day now everybody's happy. It should have been different.

Collectively they have a system that is methodical and gets them decent results coupled with a corrupt system that helps them. The individual players on the whole are not great
Salah, mane, jota, Robertson, Allison, van dijk, matip, fabinho are all top quality Imo. As you rightly say they have a very effective system implemented by klopp who is also a brilliant motivator.

You would need to be a fantastic side to finish about Liverpool consistently over the last few years. Thankfully we are.

Another game where the red scousers benefit from decisions,is it a coincidence that with the rags not involved in any chase for trophies now the red scousers start getting a helping hand ..

How was that Cardiff goal allowed to stand ?
I've not seen it but maybe it evens up the narrative around livarpool.

Only early, important game changing decisions go the way of lfc. That's all they need. Easier to brush it under the carpet if there was incorrect decisions the other way.

Jeez I am getting to conspiracy filled!

I've not seen it but maybe it evens up the narrative around livarpool.

Only early, important game changing decisions go the way of lfc. That's all they need. Easier to brush it under the carpet if there was incorrect decisions the other way.

Jeez I am getting to conspiracy filled!
I was taking the piss Mr Tubster. It was a perfectly good goal but had it been 0-0 they’d have found a way to disallow it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.