FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

...And if a red wasn't shown, they'd be still going on about it all game and all the post match would be about that decision.
As a Cardiff fan, I am really disappointed, but not surprised, how ITV consistently ignored and undermined the performance of the Bluebirds today. It was a continuous Liverpool love-in, with very little analysis of Cardiff or key incidents that all seemed to go Liverpool's way ?
Kelleher's assault was a definite red card for a dangerous challenge. How on earth was it a yellow card ?
Eventually in the summing up of the game, Ian Wright seemed to whisper that it should have been a red card.
I appreciate Cardiff City are not going to get much sympathy from Man. City fans (the tackle on Sane by Joe Bennett, a few seasons ago, was atrocious), but ITV seemed to completely forget the "magic of the FA Cup". The analysis just being a Liverpool drool-fest...

Some so called "Leicester fans" have just trashed a pub and a coffee bar near my workplace on their way to the game.

Some very scared kids crying around the station.

Why?

What is the fun in doing this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.