FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

Take this seriously and we will win. A nice pitch (yay!) in a stadium we know well. Having done a little bit of research into them since last night, it seems they're a club in disarray behind the scenes who are punching well above their weight in the Championship thanks to their manager. Over the last eighteen months they've sold off basically their entire team (Mawson, Fernandez, Clucas, Bartley, Sigurdsson, Fabianski, Cork, Llorente) and made hideous mistakes in terms of players brought into the club (Mesa, Bony), meaning that their youth players and budget signings have had to come in to keep things afloat. McBurnie, Roberts, Grimes, Rodon, James and Byers - these are all players they've had on the books for years and they're currently the backbone of the side by all accounts. Also, Bersant Celina is there so we'll need to watch out for him!

Then no reason not to be given that allocation then and let's hope the prices are the same as last season - Adults: £17.50, Seniors over 60: £10.00, Under-16s: £5.00

Against Brentford it was
Season Ticket Holder and Members

Adult
(17-60)
Student
(full time)
Seniors
(over 60)
Juniors
(under 16)

£10 £7.50 £7.50 £1
All other supporters

Adults
(17-60)
Student
(full-time)
Seniors
(over 60)
Junior
(under 16)

£15 £12.50 £12.50 £1

They might ramp it up because it's City and its the Quarter Finals

Take this seriously and we will win. A nice pitch (yay!) in a stadium we know well. Having done a little bit of research into them since last night, it seems they're a club in disarray behind the scenes who are punching well above their weight in the Championship thanks to their manager. Over the last eighteen months they've sold off basically their entire team (Mawson, Fernandez, Clucas, Bartley, Sigurdsson, Fabianski, Cork, Llorente) and made hideous mistakes in terms of players brought into the club (Mesa, Bony), meaning that their youth players and budget signings have had to come in to keep things afloat. McBurnie, Roberts, Grimes, Rodon, James and Byers - these are all players they've had on the books for years and they're currently the backbone of the side by all accounts. Also, Bersant Celina is there so we'll need to watch out for him!
I think you`ll find that we have very much taken each FA Cup round seriously.
Do you honestly think Pep would have it any other way ?

Horrible? That was my favourite ever game. Of course it was nervy and tense and did my blood pressure no good, but that's what you want from football, and sport in general. It becomes boring when it's too easy and you stop caring. Beating United in the FA Cup final would be as good as it gets.

Soon as I saw the draw last night my first thought was drawing them in the final. Would be an historic occasion and imagine going into that game with us as newly re-crowned champions? Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it!

This could be the year we meet them in the final, destroying them in full view of the footballing world would be the icing on the cake and cement our place as the dominant force in English football .
I hope they get knocked out before the final. The thought of them scrotes all over Wembley after the other year is not a thought I enjoy.

I hope they get knocked out before the final. The thought of them scrotes all over Wembley after the other year is not a thought I enjoy.

What I've noticed over the years their support at FA cup finals is not as boisterous and somewhat subdued compared to earlier rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.