FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

Dusty Springfield singing Bacharach and David's "The look of love" is erotically charged, and a lovely melody & lyrics (even if she had another girl in mind?)

This could be the year we meet them in the final, destroying them in full view of the footballing world would be the icing on the cake and cement our place as the dominant force in English football .
Couldn’t bear to play them in the final. For me the potential pain of losing to them is far greater than the potential joy of beating them. I wouldn’t look forward to the day, I wouldn’t enjoy the build up, I’d be a nervous wreck on the day, the whole thing would be awful

Couldn’t bear to play them in the final. For me the potential pain of losing to them is far greater than the potential joy of beating them. I wouldn’t look forward to the day, I wouldn’t enjoy the build up, I’d be a nervous wreck on the day, the whole thing would be awful
Same here, would not look forward to it at all

I no longer fear playing those twats anywhere.
I reckon we beat them 7 times out of 10 these days.
They certainly won't want us in the final either. Slapping them in the final would be lovely.
At least the possibility of playing them in a CL Quarter, Semi or worse is receding. Unfortunately the Scousers have replaced them in this respect. Lets hope Bayern show more bollocks at Anfield than we did last year.
Wonder if the Bus welcoming committee is in full force tonight? I hope so - bricking Europes Rags would go down well in Munich and UEFA's halls I suspect....NOT!

Anyone staying overnight in Brighton in May the Virgin trains advance fares Euston to Piccadilly are available today.

Now the City's fixture page has this listed at the default Saturday (16th) 3pm slot - awaiting TV picks ... and states will be between Fri 15th and Sun 17th ... Monday 18th is not a possibility (International Break).

BBC has first pick so they'd pick the Wolves v United obviously, then next pick is BT's and ours would be it I guess ... unless they go for Millwall Brighton or Watford Palace before us in which case BBC could pick us as their second game ... I think both would want one game on Sat and one on Sun so expecting 2 QFs on each of the Sat and Sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.