FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

Can they play it on that Monday as it's international week that week and I didn't think UEFA allowed that

UEFA used to insist on 5 day prep for Internationals - but matches are due to start on the Thursday (e.g Belgium) so 5 days would mean even Sunday can't be used - suspect that means that Monday isn't available although official site says it could be any day 15-18 March. But only four matches - surely its two on Sat and two on Sunday?

Horrible? That was my favourite ever game. Of course it was nervy and tense and did my blood pressure no good, but that's what you want from football, and sport in general. It becomes boring when it's too easy and you stop caring. Beating United in the FA Cup final would be as good as it gets.
It would be awesome beating them just like 2011 and that too was my favourite ever City win - even eclipsing the QPR game. But I couldn't sleep for weeks before that game. Certainly no good for the health!

Really eager about the FA Cup possibilities this year - We have a great chance of winning it and it would be wonderful with another FA Cup trophy - 8 years is a long time for a successful club like ours :)

Really eager about the FA Cup possibilities this year - We have a great chance of winning it and it would be wonderful with another FA Cup trophy - 8 years is a long time for a successful club like ours :)
The last 8 years has been pretty good though...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.