FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

Now the City's fixture page has this listed at the default Saturday (16th) 3pm slot - awaiting TV picks ... and states will be between Fri 15th and Sun 17th ... Monday 18th is not a possibility (International Break).

BBC has first pick so they'd pick the Wolves v United obviously, then next pick is BT's and ours would be it I guess ... unless they go for Millwall Brighton or Watford Palace before us in which case BBC could pick us as their second game ... I think both would want one game on Sat and one on Sun so expecting 2 QFs on each of the Sat and Sun.
Swansea are playing on Wednesday the 13th, so the Friday night is out. I reckon that’ll be the Wolves game.
No PL games on the Saturday at all and no early game on the Sunday. Would imagine that City would be 1730 on the Saturday with the other 2 ties kicking off at 12/1230 on both Saturday and Sunday. All that being said, I have no insider information but that sort of makes sense.

Swansea are playing on Wednesday the 13th, so the Friday night is out. I reckon that’ll be the Wolves game.
No PL games on the Saturday at all and no early game on the Sunday. Would imagine that City would be 1730 on the Saturday with the other 2 ties kicking off at 12/1230 on both Saturday and Sunday. All that being said, I have no insider information but that sort of makes sense.
17.30 on a Saturday night doesn't make much sense given the distance we have to travel and train times etc which is probably why we will be stuck with that time.

Reactions: mac
Didn't know he was a rag, bit of a poison arrow that
Last time I saw him I was back home visiting from "Minneapolis" he remembered me from school and shouted "Hey Citizen" He said let's put our old football rivalry aside because "That was that was then but this is now"

Last time I saw him I was back home visiting from "Minneapolis" he remembered me from school and shouted "Hey Citizen" He said let's put our old football rivalry aside because "That was that was then but this is now"

I think I must have been walking past that incident, because I distinctly remember that you then chinned him, he said soz, and you retorted that tears are not enough

Why are there no PL games on Saturday at all? Only for those in FA cup their games are to be rescheduled (or whom they were playing against):

These PL fixtures still going ahead:

Saturday 16 March 2019
  • 1500 | Bournemouth v Newcastle | Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth
  • 1500 | Burnley v Leicester | Turf Moor, Burnley
  • 1500 | West Ham v Huddersfield | London Stadium, London
Sunday 17 March 2019
  • 1415 | Fulham v Liverpool | Craven Cottage, London
  • 1630 | Everton v Chelsea | Goodison Park, Liverpool

EDIT: I see what you meant ... no TV games on Sat so got 12:30pm and 5:30pm slots available or Sunday's earlier 12pm slot

BBC and BT won't be worried about Sky schedule - they will use 1:30pm and 4pm on Sunday and go up against them. Just the Saturday 3pm they cant use - so those will be 12:30 and 5:30

Why are there no PL games on Saturday at all? Only for those in FA cup their games are to be rescheduled (or whom they were playing against):

These PL fixtures still going ahead:

Saturday 16 March 2019
  • 1500 | Bournemouth v Newcastle | Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth
  • 1500 | Burnley v Leicester | Turf Moor, Burnley
  • 1500 | West Ham v Huddersfield | London Stadium, London
Sunday 17 March 2019
  • 1415 | Fulham v Liverpool | Craven Cottage, London
  • 1630 | Everton v Chelsea | Goodison Park, Liverpool

EDIT: I see what you meant ... no TV games on Sat so got 12:30pm and 5:30pm slots available or Sunday's earlier 12pm slot

No way will they play a 5.30 on the Sunday so it looks as if there could be three games on the Saturday 12.30, 5.30 and maybe 8.00 and then one on the Sunday. Not sure TV will want a clash with the league games and they wonder why the magic is going. Why schedule live TV games for the Sunday when they must have known there would be FA Cup games to show. Utter tossers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.