FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on probabilities it clearly is.
If you truly believe that get yourself on a roulette table, wait for a sequence of consecutive identical rolls and then bet-over time you will take the house to the cleaners because you have a huge edge over the true odds!

since the 20/21 season United have been drawn away just once in the FA cup thats once in 10 games whilst we have had 6 out of 10 not saying its fixed but its fixed
It's been fixed for years

Th
It's not, as each draw is a separate event they have exactly an even chance of being drawn at home each time. If a roulette ball had landed on red 9 consecutive times do you think the odds of it happening on the next roll would be higher than normal?
The odds of a home game for any single draw doesn’t change, but the odds of it happening ten times in a row is very low. Think of flipping a coin where the odds of a head would always be 0.5 on each individual flip. But chances of getting ten heads in a row is 0.5 to the power of 10, or around 0.0009, so basically one in a thousand!!

Not interested in United, couldn't give a toss. Incidentally, Fulham are good enough to do them. But I don't care even if they get through.
We can beat every one there. We are absolutely coming into form. Kev starting to look like himself, at last. Same for Phil after that blip. Rúben back and looking imperious. Rico still a revelation. Bernardo as classy as ever. Håland still being Erling. Nothing not to like.
And a wonderful reception, I hope, for our legendary captain.

If you truly believe that get yourself on a roulette table, wait for a sequence of consecutive identical rolls and then bet-over time you will take the house to the cleaners because you have a huge edge over the true odds!
Tell you what. Quite happy to do a charity bet with you witnessed by an independent bluemooner.
You hit red or black 10 times on the bounce, I'll pay £500 to your chosen charity, you don't you pay £500 to mine.
Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.