FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawk-like conspiracy strikes again. They've just got a worse draw than us, some people are determined to turn us into scousers. How about we look forward to our club legend coming back to the etihad rather than inventing some myth about united somehow influencing the draw.
Think we had a good run of home draws a few years back over a couple of seasons didn’t we? Certainly had some easy ones.

I don't give a twat, we're bigger and better than them, and this is the FA cup. It just irks me that so many city threads are coming back to United at the moment, it smells bad.
It has given them an extra spring in their step. It is not going to be easy in their cup game but it is still another home fixture.

Tell you what. Quite happy to do a charity bet with you witnessed by an independent bluemooner.
You hit red or black 10 times on the bounce, I'll pay £500 to your chosen charity, you don't you pay £500 to mine.
Deal?
OK, then you go and you need to hit red, red, black, black, red, red red, black, red, black in that order, who has the better odds of winning?

At least the Rags didn’t get Grimsby, Blackburn or Sheff United at home.

Fulham will give them a game at least.

Semi-Final

City v Brighton

United v Sheffield United

Nailed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.