FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point, but ignores the fact that we've also had Chelsea (twice), Scousers and Arses this season

My major problem believing that draws are rigged is that literally thousands of people would know about it. And everyone one of them would have told people. And everyone of the people who’d been told would have told more people. Etc. etc. Just about everybody in television and football would know. Including those that are on the bad end of the fixing. Yet I’ve never heard one person inside the game seriously suggest it. You’ve got ex pros fighting each other for media work to keep an income coming in from the game. They’re happy to throw fellow ex pros, managers and referees under the bus with stories that might get them a payday. But not one has ever suggested cup draws are fixed. If they are, I find it incredulous that someone wouldn’t have spilled the beans by now.

Blackpool fan fighting for his life after being hit in a disturbance with burnley fans last night.
This lot will be a right pain in the arse at that time on a Saturday evening

And there’s people on here now acting like Burnley are their second team just because Vinny’s there.

Awful club full of knuckle dragging racist cousin shaggers.

Hope we smash the cunts and the sooner Kompany is out of that shithole and into a proper club the better.

It's from £25 on the cup scheme, £30 for ST & Matchday Members and £35 for all remaining Cityzens. How's that not a benefit?
It’s very modest, especially when you are committing to support the team regardless of opposition, when clubs like Arsenal charge 10 quid for adults for carabao cup games. and our kids prices are 20 quid for championship opposition, then I would say it is dear, it will cost me 100 quid for tickets on the cup scheme, before I have even set off for the game, that is way way too much in todays climate

It’s very modest, especially when you are committing to support the team regardless of opposition, when clubs like Arsenal charge 10 quid for adults for carabao cup games. and our kids prices are 20 quid for championship opposition, then I would say it is dear, it will cost me 100 quid for tickets on the cup scheme, before I have even set off for the game, that is way way too much in todays climate
It's an FA cup quarter final not a Caraboa cup 3rd round game (they went out in November so that was their last home game) and U18's for this are from £10. That's a strange game to use as a comparison.

It's an FA cup quarter final not a Caraboa cup 3rd round game (they went out in November so that was their last home game) and U18's for this are from £10. That's a strange game to use as a comparison.
It was £10 last time Burnley 4th round PL side.

And there’s people on here now acting like Burnley are their second team just because Vinny’s there.

Hope we smash the cunts and the sooner Kompany is out of that shithole and into a proper club the better.
Bear in mind that i’m from burnley mate, i’m no racist, my knuckle’s don’t scrape the floor, & i don’t have sex with my cousin, #mcfc

Not really, it has been the way for Arsenal cup games for years, fact is City are getting very greedy with ticket prices, league games starting at 68 quid, and 42 for kids for cat a games, it’s appalling

Can't understand the animosity on here to the Clarets. Small lancy town defying the odds to compete with the very best. People there follow the town team instead of the gruesome twosome which is not the case in most Lancashire towns. Great club fine caring people who look after their own. Lived there late 70s early 80s though spent many weekends in Manchester. Sure Burnley blue will agree with me, if they beat us hope they and Vinny lift the cup.

Pretty sure that Arsenal season tickets include FA Cup and European home games. So impossible to draw any sort of comparison with them. I do know that they’d be hell to pay if City charged you for games that may not even take place, which is effectively what I think Arsenal do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.