FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to this one from Australia, was there for the week for Leipzig and West Ham but obviously that went pear shaped. Finally got two tickets but wow, what a shambles. Is ticketing always this bad? On hold for 30 mins 3 times only to be hung up on when finally getting through. Never known anything like it.

Just tried to login to buy tickets and it says unavailable. I'm citizens matchday.

I am now in.

Last edited:
Heading to this one from Australia, was there for the week for Leipzig and West Ham but obviously that went pear shaped. Finally got two tickets but wow, what a shambles. Is ticketing always this bad? On hold for 30 mins 3 times only to be hung up on when finally getting through. Never known anything like it.
Welcome to what the City ticketing people laughingly call the 21st Century

Their allocation is a staggering 7802, definitely doesn't augur well

We have these predictions of mayhem before pretty much every cup game with an increased allocation.

I’m in town before and after every home game and the last time I can remember seeing anything of note was a bit of handbags with United in the NQ before one derby, maybe four or five years ago. Even that was a league game I think.

Burnley having the entire south stand? We should be better with allocations.... Give them a shit area.

We have these predictions of mayhem before pretty much every cup game with an increased allocation.

I’m in town before and after every home game and the last time I can remember seeing anything of note was a bit of handbags with United in the NQ before one derby, maybe four or five years ago. Even that was a league game I think.
As there is a rail strike not sure why there is a thought that there will be thousands of Burnley fans in town before the game. Most will just go directly to the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.