FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

If there are empty seats it might be mine!!!!! (Not by choice I hasten to add) To the very bad day for me City have just topped it!!
They have sent me an email saying my payment has been declined. I have checked everything and all details for payment are still accurate. So I rang them, I was first in the queue it said, it took 3 minutes and the lad said yes all details are correct, he's looked at it twizzled (my word not his) something and they will try again MAYBE in a couple of days!!
Now I don't know if he means maybe they will look or maybe it will be in a couple of days!!
Watch this space................. not the one in my brain you daft 'apporth, the one on the screen!! Honestly you just can't get the rational BlueMooners!! ;-)

I know for a fact that our shitty little singing sections carry on singing regardless. Unfortunately most of the rest of the ground prefer to sit on our their hands and say nothing. Probably what most of the people who complain about atmosphere on this forum do.
They don't hear you. I know I don't. Most of the time I am looking over to the South Stand when I hear the away fans and I hear nothing. It sounds like 1894 or the singers in 115 etc are singing but those around are not joining in. It's got nothing to do with the acoustics because I hear the away fans.

The moment I hear any songs I join in and so do many around me, it's just that we don't hear the South Stand singing.

They don't hear you. I know I don't. Most of the time I am looking over to the South Stand when I hear the away fans and I hear nothing. It sounds like 1894 or the singers in 115 etc are singing but those around are not joining in. It's got nothing to do with the acoustics because I hear the away fans.

The moment I hear any songs I join in and so do many around me, it's just that we don't hear the South Stand singing.
It sounds like they are singing but you don't hear them.

Do they hear you?

Middlesbrough sold out their 9000 + at the swamp for the Fa cup game on Friday 4th TV game etc. Pretty sure they would rather pay our prices than the adult ticket price of £ 45 which is what they copped for.

Bet the Glazers are kicking them selves they didn’t charge £60 now.

It sounds like they are singing but you don't hear them.

Do they hear you?
I am an isolated individual. The singing section has a purpose: to sing. It's ineffective hence the endless discussions about atmosphere. Partly perhaps because we have two main groups of fans who sing who ae either side of the away fans and they each do their own thing. Or may be that is just an excuse

If there are empty seats it might be mine!!!!! (Not by choice I hasten to add) To the very bad day for me City have just topped it!!
They have sent me an email saying my payment has been declined. I have checked everything and all details for payment are still accurate. So I rang them, I was first in the queue it said, it took 3 minutes and the lad said yes all details are correct, he's looked at it twizzled (my word not his) something and they will try again MAYBE in a couple of days!!
Now I don't know if he means maybe they will look or maybe it will be in a couple of days!!
Watch this space................. not the one in my brain you daft 'apporth, the one on the screen!! Honestly you just can't get the rational BlueMooners!! ;-)
Fingers crossed it gets sorted for you EB.

Problems that cold hard cash always had no problem with, you'd think that our club would be able to sort out something as basic as allowing someone to pay for a bloody ticket.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

I'm not calling the people in them "shitty" I'm calling the size and location of them "shitty". Don't be so defensive.

The rest of the ground will join in with the right song at the right time as long as they can hear it in the first place. That's the point.
I think it's pretty much proven that the rest of the ground won't join in unless it's immediately after scoring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.