FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After those twats winning today we can’t have any fucking slip ups. Don’t want to give them anymore to crow about AND more importantly I want to win all three trophies we are still in. Winning is a habit hope Pep doesn’t do anything to stupid to cost us the FA Cup

Does anybody down in the south-west say "proper job!" or is that a fabrication, like saying scousers say “whack” at the end of their sentences to the person they're speaking to? (Never once heard the latter, but I seem to have heard the former in Devon and Cornwall in the distant pastl).
Us Janners from Devon definitely say "proper job". There will be a lot of it at Wembley on April 2!

After those twats winning today we can’t have any fucking slip ups. Don’t want to give them anymore to crow about AND more importantly I want to win all three trophies we are still in. Winning is a habit hope Pep doesn’t do anything to stupid to cost us the FA Cup
Pep will know out of all 3 competitions this is our best chance of winning a trophy. He will rotate, can see Phillips, Ortega and possibly Gomez playing along with a mix of 1st teamers.

Ortega

Walker
Akanji
Dias
Lewis

Perrone
Phillips
Foden

Mahrez
Alvarez
Palmer.

But really who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.