FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can never remember, is it Devon pixies and Cornish piskies or the other way round?
Pixies are not real so you can spell 'em however you want! But I believe Devonshire people favour the boring "pixies". The Cornish refer to "pickeroons" but may also have a Kernow spelling for pixy - it is a different language after all.

Every game twixt now and the end of the season is a cup tie...it’s one game at at time, but each one needs to be approached as a one off.

We’ll need a full,fit and firing squad in good form to win the treble.

It can be done but requires fair draws, fair officials, good form, strong mentality, and a touch of good fortune, something we’ve not enjoyed, certainly not in the CL

Big hearts, cool heads, fast feet CITY

Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck

A closet gooner? and you hope we get injuries?

We usually welcome rival supporters,but clearly you're a ****.....so go fuck yourself.

Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck
Fuck off with the injuries shit.

KDB must Shirley start he’s not played for two games, if he’s going to play against Newcastle he needs a run out

Ortega
Lewis---- Akanji-----Dias-----Laporte
Bernardo-------Phillips-------Perone
Foden---------Alvarez----------Grealish

That would be my choice to begin the game.
I would be looking to replace Grealish and Foden when possible.

A closet gooner? and you hope we get injuries?

We usually welcome rival supporters,but clearly you're a ****.....so go fuck yourself.
And therein lies the problem of Bristol, most of the city don’t really support their own clubs though will turn out for games like this one. Expect to see a rags top or two

Hi guys
Daft ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.