FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck
All Im getting from that is that you are an Arsenal fan really, and are going to watch Bristol City because the champions are coming to play there

Please just a nice simple 3 nil win no injuries good run out for some squad players & get back to the league.

I'm giddy to see Perrone given the full 90. Admittedly we were only given a taster against Bournemouth but he fit like a glove.

Exactly. And the place is full of them
Full respect to the real robins and rovers fans who don’t jump on the Sky establishment bandwagon
As someone who lived in Devon for a few years it's very much the accepted thing to have two teams down there. Plymouth was full of Janchester united and Jannerpool fans but if a big team came to town they were back in green and off to Home park for a live football match. Most of them had never stepped foot in Granadaland.

E
All Im getting from that is that you are an Arsenal fan really, and are going to watch Bristol City because the champions are coming to play there
Every Bristol city fan I know also supports a red team or claims that it's a rugby town a bit like Leicester used to be...

Muppets

If Phillips doesnt start here then he never, ever will, apart from him and Ortega then god knows who will start
Agree as far as Philips is concerned. Does Pep trust him? Or will he get another chance next season?

Any other 9 (Ortega a certainty) one can only guess. Normally Pep plays a strong team in the FA cup. I don’t expect anything less tbh.

Bants over lads seriously if you like a drop of cider head to THE ORCHARD on the waterfront proper little boozer out the way , you’ll be able to try around 12 or more ciders some around 9% great rolls as well ENJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.