FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day before the game and still no tickets…..not good enough City ……
My postman delivered this morning (no tickets)
Just phoned up city we're now on a duplicate list for collection at match. City have a member of staff on one of the ticket office windows at the ground so hopefully smaller queue.

Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck
Mmm glory hunter then

Every game twixt now and the end of the season is a cup tie...it’s one game at at time, but each one needs to be approached as a one off.

We’ll need a full,fit and firing squad in good form to win the treble.

It can be done but requires fair draws, fair officials, good form, strong mentality, and a touch of good fortune, something we’ve not enjoyed, certainly not in the CL

Big hearts, cool heads, fast feet CITY
Fair officials, no hope then as I'm sure tge officiating we seem to get impacts negatively on out mentality

Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck.
Hi Steve,

Congratulations on getting so much shit into one sentence. Quite a feat to get that noticed on here. Can I suggest you shorten it?

I’m a two team wanker who hopes you get injuries.

Job done.

It will be a tough game. They're sat in mid-table where they're not going down but, without a good run, are unlikely to make the playoffs either.

In a typical season you'd expect about 10 changes for this and still an excellent performance. But I'm not sure what our first 11 is and who comes in. It's more likely to be a case of us prioritising Newcastle on the weekend and picking a team that will not start that one.

Hopefully we can play well and get the win, the FA Cup is a competition I still absolutely love and want to see us win. We haven't won it enough since the takeover for me!

City are picking up a bit of form. We looked good in the most part against Bournemouth until the subs came on. Pep will mix this up with a few youngsters. Rico, Alvarez to start. Ortega will get a game. Mahrez to come back in. Keep Kev on the bench. Needs all the time out we can give him for the run in.

I can see a hammering on the cards. If not routine 2/3 goal win.

That stupid banner calling us cheats will be their undoing. Another bland team looking a bit of exposure. It’s what happens when you play a great footballing team in city.

Why so much talk about Devon & Cornwall? Bristol lies in the County of Avon or at least it did when I lived there. For those travelling down, a visit to Clifton Suspension Bridge is a must. The only strange accent thing I recall was the habit of putting an L at the end of the word idea ( that's good ideal) and the strong RRRs of course. As for football, the Pirates are their equivalent of MCFC. The Robins are for the posh twats.

Ortega
Walker Akanji Laporte Ake
Phillips
DeBruyne Gudnogan
Mahrez Alvarez Foden

Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck
Wishing injuries to City players?

Off you fuck, knobhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.