FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon chaps.

Just had a browse through the thread, I found the comment about being a "closet gooner" just as strange as you all have.

I go home and away most weeks and there's generally a group of about 30-40 of us that drink together before and after and not one of them "supports" a second side, would be frowned upon no doubt.

Probably a stupid question but I assume you've sold your allocation for tomorrow, if you're looking for drinking recommendations my advice would be to drink in the centre around the harbourside as there's not any pubs near the ground that welcome away fans. You'll probably get in Bristol Beer Factory if that's your cup of tea, but with all the good pubs and bars Bristol has to offer I wouldn't really recommend coming down and just plotting up in there.

I don't really have much insight to offer on the game, complete free hit for us and I'm sure you'll beat us by 3/4 goals at least if you put out even half a side. Just treating it as we should really, will be a good day on the piss and a good atmosphere in a packed out Ashton Gate, but we've got Cardiff away on Saturday so I'll be more worried about that one to be honest.

Have a good one for anyone travelling down for the day, any recommendations pubs wise or whatever needed just give us a shout.

Afternoon chaps.

Just had a browse through the thread, I found the comment about being a "closet gooner" just as strange as you all have.

I go home and away most weeks and there's generally a group of about 30-40 of us that drink together before and after and not one of them "supports" a second side, would be frowned upon no doubt.

Probably a stupid question but I assume you've sold your allocation for tomorrow, if you're looking for drinking recommendations my advice would be to drink in the centre around the harbourside as there's not any pubs near the ground that welcome away fans. You'll probably get in Bristol Beer Factory if that's your cup of tea, but with all the good pubs and bars Bristol has to offer I wouldn't really recommend coming down and just plotting up in there.

I don't really have much insight to offer on the game, complete free hit for us and I'm sure you'll beat us by 3/4 goals at least if you put out even half a side. Just treating it as we should really, will be a good day on the piss and a good atmosphere in a packed out Ashton Gate, but we've got Cardiff away on Saturday so I'll be more worried about that one to be honest.

Have a good one for anyone travelling down for the day, any recommendations pubs wise or whatever needed just give us a shout.
Thanks for that - though how far is the Nags Head pub from Nelson Mandela House?

Our number 7 may be of interest to you tomorrow night.

19 year old called Alex Scott, nicknamed the Guernsey Grealish because of how he carries the ball.

Incredible talent that we won't be keeping beyond this summer, he's been outstanding for us.

Dortmund are watching him every week so wouldn't be surprised if he went there to replace Bellingham, but I know that Man City have had scouts at several of our home games this year so like I said maybe one to watch.

City must have had the tickets Wed latest if people got them on Thurs. 6 days is cutting it fine but enough time to send them out without collections needed.

Our number 7 may be of interest to you tomorrow night.

19 year old called Alex Scott, nicknamed the Guernsey Grealish because of how he carries the ball.

Incredible talent that we won't be keeping beyond this summer, he's been outstanding for us.

Dortmund are watching him every week so wouldn't be surprised if he went there to replace Bellingham, but I know that Man City have had scouts at several of our home games this year so like I said maybe one to watch.

Alex Scott?

ticks a few boxes then......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.