FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck
mods can we ban this weird ****?

came on the forum to wum and wish injuries on our first team players. really odd behavior

Hi guys
Looking forward to your visit as we see it as a nothing to lose game safe journey to you all but as a bit of a closet gooner , I hope you play a full team a few injuries follow as I’m sure you weekend game with the wounded geordies won’t be easy anyway we will be waiting and I hope you manage to get a few pints of cheddar valley down your neck
you aint a closet gooner anymore you wanker, hope you get pelted with piss and pies

Hi guys
We dont wish injuries on players on this forum, thanks

Bants over lads seriously if you like a drop of cider head to THE ORCHARD on the waterfront proper little boozer out the way , you’ll be able to try around 12 or more ciders some around 9% great rolls as well ENJOY
Wishing injuries on our players isn't 'bants' you sad prick.

Youre not welcome you plastic ****,that should be loud and clear by now.

I hope Pep picks a team capable of winning early and give the first choices some rest, easier said than done. I would like to see eddie, Haaland, Grealish, Dias, Rodri and Ake sit this one out, unless it goes pear-shaped, time to give Gomez and Phillips a chance to show their abilities and Ortega is a decent enough goalkeeper. Tough games ahead, the FA Cup is the lowest priority but we need some momentum. as my name implies I live in Bournemouth and don’t support them, but I spoke to a few Bournemouth supporters that went on Saturday and they were complimentary about the away support and our team, and a common observation was they felt they had been let off the hook by the second half subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.