FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

Not sure about that but it could go to very low points Peterborough isn't the best place to get to, let alone for a midweek game.
99% of city fans will have never been there, and we have only ever played them once apparently in our history.

Allocation either 1,800 (usual) or 2,300 (15%) - it could go to low points but I reckon with the perception of a reduced COVID risk and being rare there will be higher demand then for Swindon.

Remember the 1981 game we were in the Genius End behind the goal as it was then named never forgot it. Oh sorry my mistake it was The Moys End !!!

99% of city fans will have never been there, and we have only ever played them once apparently in our history.

Allocation either 1,800 (usual) or 2,300 (15%) - it could go to low points but I reckon with the perception of a reduced COVID risk and being rare there will be higher demand then for Swindon.
By your definition I'm one of the 1%. That was for a Saturday afternoon KO and travelling to Peterborough for a midweek night game throws up its own challenges for many. Fair play to those who can get there.

The one tie I have always wanted and I can’t go! Lived there for 8 years and still keep in touch with a fair few mates down there. I am off to Tenerife on that day I have had dogs abuse from all of them since the draw. Even worse than this - I am missing the derby and the Sporting 2nd leg! Bloody wife’s birthday!

Midweek at such short notice you'd hope fixtures were announced within 24hrs of the draw so anyone know when telly actually decide on their carve up given its basically 3 weeks away?
Fortunate I'm off the Tuesday & Wednesday. Lucky enough to have a ton of leave owing so Thursday off too (cheers Boss) but any delay is a piss take if it's just sorting out admin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.