FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

Hi all,

Resident in Peterborough for 35 years+. Thought I would post some info.

Obviously tickets will be extremely hard to come by, but for those who are attending:

Pubs:

Avoid the Peacock right opposite the ground
Charters, on the river, just up from the ground is decent
The Draper’s Arms (A Spoon’s but a very decent one) is just opposite
The station
Again just opposite the station, the Brewery Tap is also decent

Food:

The usual in town a short walk from the ground, Five Guys, Nando’s, Wagamamma’s etc
I can highly recommend the Tap and Tandoor in the town centre for those that like
Tandoor indian food. Mixed grill for 4 £22.95! You will need to book quickly though as
Posh fans fill it on match days.

Car parking:

Multi storey’s plentiful around the town centre along with a number of open air options also.
All parking is a reasonable walk to the ground
Forgot to mention, the Tap do a really nice pint of 'Blue Moon' :-)

Interesting one for me as I have relatives that live there. Indeed my cousin's husband has messaged me and is buzzing about the draw, he is a season ticket holder there. He said he can't wait to see our world class players at their place and hopes we go easy on them. He was hoping they got the rags as he said he hates them and wanted to beat them lol.
Its a right Sithole Peterborough

I haven't been in years but yes it wasn't the nicest place I've visited. Like all; laces though it has it's nice areas if you can afford to live in them
Stopped in the Premier Inn just before covid for the night to break our journey up im sure some fucker had died and was left to rot in his room for weeks the stench was awful, the town looked like chernobyl and the illegal immigrants were asking people to fund there fare back to iraq:)

Hi all,

Resident in Peterborough for 35 years+. Thought I would post some info.

Obviously tickets will be extremely hard to come by, but for those who are attending:

Pubs:

Avoid the Peacock right opposite the ground
Charters, on the river, just up from the ground is decent
The Draper’s Arms (A Spoon’s but a very decent one) is just opposite
The station
Again just opposite the station, the Brewery Tap is also decent

Food:

The usual in town a short walk from the ground, Five Guys, Nando’s, Wagamamma’s etc
I can highly recommend the Tap and Tandoor in the town centre for those that like
Tandoor indian food. Mixed grill for 4 £22.95! You will need to book quickly though as
Posh fans fill it on match days.

Car parking:

Multi storey’s plentiful around the town centre along with a number of open air options also.
All parking is a reasonable walk to the ground
Won't be going, but cheers.

This thread has proven one thing, this forum is ancient. I don't consider myself young and I wasn't even born when we last played them.

Given this is midweek between two prem fixtures, could see slightly more rotation than usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.