FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No No No

Back to back domestic doubles and four PL titles on the run will mean it would be one of the most remarkable club achievements in history!!!!
Exactly, we've not become so entitled to sniff at a double.

It's going to be a difficult Saturday if the chavs turn up but to underestimate our club/teams desire to win, never.

I think we should put 10 men behind the ball and lump it forward, you know like the top teams do as in Arsenal and RM, defensive masterclass were told, give it a go Pep.
Haha imagine the shit we'd get for doing that.

My Chelsea mate still moans about SGE's City set up at Stamford Bridge, I don't even bother to reply to him these days about football.....if I did I'd not have chance to actually breath the amount of shit they've produced.

Why all the negativity? I remember City thrashing Chelsea 6-0 not too long ago. I fancy a similar outcome with our youngsters stealing the show. A Bobb hattrick perhaps.
The negativity is because we are tired and only have two days to recover. Listen to what Pep has been saying: it matters a lot. And our most important player of all is looking shot.

I trust Pep knows how to get the players to put Wednesday behind them and get to Wembley in the right frame of mind

A few changes will help freshen the team up, Rico, Stones, Alvarez, Doku, possibly Ake to come in. Bobb and Nunes with fresh legs off the bench too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.