FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I wonder where this would have been played if it was a league ground neutral venue?

Watford v Wolves would have been Villa Park.

I reckon we'd still have had a London Venue like the Emirates.
The Etihad, Candlestick Park, the swamp and Cardiff are all options along with a number of London clubs.

Because they continually put the price of seasoncards up every year (bar two in twelve), far above the rate of inflation or yearly wage increases. They get fucking shit loads of money from tv revenue and other sponsors and can clearly afford to give us a 50% reduction on the Wembley semi tickets. Christ even the players could collectively get together and pay £1.125m between them to pay for half the tickets for the semi.

They do but it’s a flawed argument. The investment in the squad is testament to the clubs intentions almost every penny they earn goes back in. Should they just let us on for free because they can? The club has a voice and should be fighting our corner with ridiculous pricing - they don’t owe us anything

Err... this is the semi final FA cup, the Palace game is important but it doesn't compare. Look you have your opinion I have mine, if you don't attend Palace what's that got to do with me, I'm talking about Wembley and 30k tickets.

Fact is most fans going to Palace will be at Wembley. The remaining are fans that mostly go to home games and if you’re a season ticket holder, you’re already paid up or committed to a monthly amount. My point is most fans swerving this game don’t have away matches to budget for, not even close. Champions league games of course but even many seasoncard holders swerve those too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.