FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Fuck me, we don't half like giving ourselves a hard time don't we? Forensically checking blocks, counting unsold seats & hand wringing over our attendance plays into our haters hands. They'll be all over this thread salivating over OUR angst at a few empties in a soulless bowl in the arsehole of London. Salford Quays will be shaking like a shitting dog prepping the next article demonising our club and its supporters.

Some are going to the semi, some aren't. Get over it.
You’re right , we just hand our enemies the bullets to shoot us with. Personally if we sell 25,000 I know they’ll largely be working classfans from the north of England & i’m Happy with that, be careful what you wish for because if we become like Utd or Liverpool those tickets would be in the hands of supporters clubs around the world, not Salford or Liverpool .

To me it’s a simple case of money, and yes there will be different reasons for people not going and and although I’ve bought a ticket if you add on the travel, few beers then champions league and it’s an expensive time. Plus late finish on a Saturday night live on tv, we have just been for the Caibo cup, and a possible final, if I’m honest I hesitated.

You’re right , we just hand our enemies the bullets to shoot us with. Personally if we sell 25,000 I know they’ll largely be working classfans from the north of England & i’m Happy with that, be careful what you wish for because if we become like Utd or Liverpool those tickets would be in the hands of supporters clubs around the world, not Salford or Liverpool .
Well I'm coming from Reading so only an hour or so travelling on Sat - compared with the 5 hour trip to / 4 hour trip back for the Cardiff game & < 4 hours sleep before work on the thursday - but hey ho seems I'm not a proper supporter...

Well I'm coming from Reading so only an hour or so travelling on Sat - compared with the 5 hour trip to / 4 hour trip back for the Cardiff game & < 4 hours sleep before work on the thursday - but hey ho seems I'm not a proper supporter...
I think you are I also think you know what i’m Saying .

Fuck me, we don't half like giving ourselves a hard time don't we? Forensically checking blocks, counting unsold seats & hand wringing over our attendance plays into our haters hands. They'll be all over this thread salivating over OUR angst at a few empties in a soulless bowl in the arsehole of London. Salford Quays will be shaking like a shitting dog prepping the next article demonising our club and its supporters.

Some are going to the semi, some aren't. Get over it.

I hope we sell as many tickets as possible, accepting that fans have financial and other constraints. That's not because of what other fans might think. Even if both clubs sell out there will be thousands of empty seats because there will be very few neutrals present.

For me its about getting as many fans there as possible to support the team. A crowd of say 65,000, with a much larger contingent of Brighton fans, will create quite a strange atmosphere. Which would slightly improve the chances of a shock result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.