FA Cup Semi Final - Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm my tip is No2 of 4 lets do it lets play lets go for it Bindippers think they have won the league already look at last night Klip Klop

My guess
Gundogan, Danilo, Jesus will sure play
Hoping for Foden to
I m so greatful for the depth of our squad. I don’t know how the scousers will cope in our place. But thankfully they are not in our situation and they should never be. Those fu**ing ****s. I so hate them

Hopefully put our chances away today and not let the officials screw us over with Var as we all know what Taylor is like and Tierney on Var is just as useless.

Start strong and get it won without extra time. Spurs don't have a game this weekend. Avoiding extra time will give us best chance for getting through the CL. They get an extra days rest for the second home leg also, when we play Sunday and they play Saturday.

Mahrez has to start imo because I cant see him starting Palace away or Spurs away in CL. And him starting today would give a chance to rotate Sterling or Bernardo one more time after Cardiff meaning they can come back extra fresh for Spurs away, Palace away, Spurs home 3 crucial games.

Would go with Sterling-Jesus-Mahrez trio today with Sterling off after 60 minutes for Sane.

Midfield could be Gundogan-KDB-Silva or Foden instead of Silva. Would keep Fernandinho out of this one maybe coming in from bench later.

Defence: LB I have no idea, Mendy maybe? Time for him to deliver after nearly 2 years.
Otamendi-Stones to let Laporte relax a bit and RB should be Danilo again imo

Scoring early could upset Brightons gameplan, we have to start with high tempo but last couple of years Fa Cup was a competition for us to forget, some of the teams we lost against were horrible, lower league clubs, maybe this year we bring the correct mentality into these games.Both under Pep and Pellegrini we suffered some awful losses in Fa Cup. Wigan, Boro etc...

Not very good that Spurs have a free weekend making sure they are getting ready for the CL tie on Tuesday.

We really need to bring this game down without any injury but that rarely happens these days. I hope Delph or Mendy will be able to play and help us on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.