FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’ve beat Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs in finals. We beat United in a semi and have a chance of completing the set against them in a final this year.
Yea putting it that way good record in the finals against the bigger teams but lacking in the Semis against the bigger teams like recent years have shown. Makes me feel more confident about having to play them in the final there if we both get through. Hopefully they don't though!

How do you travel to the match? I can’t think of anything worse than sitting in a car/on a coach for 4 hours straight, being told when my toilet break is
Clearly go with boring people then. Couldn’t resist that.

Whatever is a positive for going by coach is a negative for those on the train and vice versa.

Just get down and behind the boys n having a laugh is all that matters

It’s effing ridiculous. Sky Sport is showing us as playing on the 22nd but as far as I can tell this this isn’t official.

Yesterday I could have booked cheap trains. By the time the FA sort themselves out those prices won’t be available.
It's the usual case of not giving a shit about match going fans. Here we are 3 days after the SF's were decided and still no confirmation of KO times. Literally tens of thousands of people still unable to make travel plans and when they do those travelling by train will find it expensive as well as no doubt inconvenient for getting back home. Absolute disgrace. These are the same high & mighty people who continually bang on about the game being nothing without the fans. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

We’re doing Friday afternoon straight from school back Sunday evening but got £115 return with a railcard for me and 2x kids the other day.

Daughter reminded me I promised her a trip to the natural history museum so that’s our Saturday morning sorted - so not quite the pub crawl the rest of you will have
We are leaving Edinburgh after school on the Friday as well, but we’re doing road trip driving down. We’ve booked the Park Plaza hotel nearish Wembley, £580 for the Friday and Saturday which is reasonable considering most hotels are a lot more expensive for that weekend, then travel back up on the Sunday.

We stayed there for the final against villa in 2020 and it’s a nice hotel

It’s effing ridiculous. Sky Sport is showing us as playing on the 22nd but as far as I can tell this this isn’t official.

Yesterday I could have booked cheap trains. By the time the FA sort themselves out those prices won’t be available.
What are the train prices like Ontario to London?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.