FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a decent 16 seater booked, quite new but no bog, our resident weak bladder is not going so that cuts out about 10 stops, and I’m not joking. He needs a piss when we get the bus from Ashton to the Etihad.
You are not alone. We have more than one weak bladder on our regular match bus. We used to get as far as Bolton Services but those days are gone. We only just make it to Forton nowadays. Its worse when we have a 1730 kick off - more time in the pub pre-journey !

My youngest lads a nurse in Sheffield so hes just moved his shifts to get to this.

Hes flying back into London from Munich late on the Friday so it has worked out well.

He was worried about getting a ticket but I told him about this thread and the fact that some experienced counters are convinced we wont sell out, made him feel a lot better. ;)

You are not alone. We have more than one weak bladder on our regular match bus. We used to get as far as Bolton Services but those days are gone. We only just make it to Forton nowadays. Its worse when we have a 1730 kick off - more time in the pub pre-journey !
Can fully empathise!

Expensive and it’s a long wet journey
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.