FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Date Saturday 22nd April, it can't be Sunday as the rags are in Seville on the Thursday night before so will get the Sunday match.

KO time, fuck knows, apparently it takes at least 3 days of hard thinking to decide it.
There’s no TV game for Sky now at 5:30 on the Saturday, I reckon the FA are pushing for 5:15 onwards to get maximum exposure and worldwide revenue for a game that doesn’t clash with the Premier League. City are pushing for an earlier KO, 4pm being mooted. We all know who will come out on top.

1730 kick off would be ideal.

All the usual suspects are banging on about the last train outta dodge but seriously who travels by train anymore - a tiny minority of fans. The first few Wembley trips of the new dawn I used the train but it’s such an overpriced inconvenient way to travel that it’s not worth the trouble anymore.

All the usual suspects are banging on about the last train outta dodge but seriously who travels by train anymore - a tiny minority of fans. The first few Wembley trips of the new dawn I used the train but it’s such an overpriced inconvenient way to travel that it’s not worth the trouble anymore.
Err……Loads of us use the train for most aways games if it’s possible to get back the same day

Well Mr Freed, for your information, thousands would like to travel by train, me included. A coach is a pain in the arse, who the fuck wants to drive and staying over is very expensive.
But carry on having a go at the 'usual suspects', normally called fans.
The fuck wits can't be arsed thinking how 35,000 are going to get to the shithole and I don't think we need your input either.

Yours, A Usual Suspect.

Plenty of people use the train for an away day, especially in London as it far quicker than driving plus you can have a few drinks. 5.30 ko would be a joke especially with the last train for us being at 9.00. Not that much better for Sheffield either as their last train is 9.30. A 5.30 ko which could go to ET + pens is finishing around 8.00pm.

With a railcard I can do return for 25 quid,, Id quite like to do that so 17.30 would not be ideal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.